WiFi For Carriers
Everything a carrier needs to deploy and run WiFi network services
Wicoms delivers a fully featured WiFi service platform, built to deliver branded solutions to enable service providers and carrier partners to sell, deploy and support WiFi networks for your customers.
Wi-Trends works with any hardware, operates with a huge range of applications and is built to be flexible and adaptable for the future – WiFi is the growth sector and will be around in business for a long time!
Whether it’s for broadband extension for consumers, BYOD VOIP over WiFi or as a new value added service for your business customers:
- A complete range of Enterprise solutions to service all aspects of BYOD, RFID and VOIP over WiFi
- Intuitive Interface: no command lines or multiple systems. Carrier Core gives a single, web based, interface into all aspects of the solution
- Any Application: ready to be used with multiple network equipment vendors to support anything from multiple offices, Nursing Homes, Schools, or to a sports stadium, and a shopping centre
- Monitoring Insight: Wi-Trends provides a real-time health status for every site and has a display for both the Service Provider and the venues themselves
- Branding: the service retains all the brand and user experience requirements you dictate – vouchers and access all controlled and issued by you
- Enterprise customers in their shops, offices and factories
- The basis for handling guests and visitors who need WiFi
- The tool to manage secure access of networks and the internet
- Controlling security with voice calls over the WiFi that are diverted to the in-house wide area network
JT wanted the ability to deploy their own network in public places and for staff/guest access with their enterprise customers. The Wicoms Carrier Core platform gave them the ability to brand, sell, deploy and support such a network in a way customised to their needs.