WiFi For Brands
Your brand, your network – built by Wicoms
With over 80% of smartphone traffic now using WiFi the growth in WiFi enabled devices and more users wanting WiFi, there are many reasons why your brand may want to provide staff, visitors and consumers with a sophisticated WiFi facility.
Wicoms enables your business to operate a comprehensive WiFi service and with our managed service partners, the Wi-Trends platform provides:
- Public WiFi network deployed in venue types and footprint size you decide
- Your brand and your user experience on display when users want WiFi
- Our Partners deploy, run and support the network to industry leading standards and SLA’s as required
- The network is exclusively yours – no network sharing, no other WiFi networks in the venues you are present
- Available on a single country or international basis
Skype is one of the world’s most recognised brands in Internet communications, and is perfectly placed to provide its hundreds of millions of customers with trusted, quality WiFi Internet access in public places.
When Skype wanted to see such a network built, they partnered with Wicoms to build the platform, market and deploy the service. The Free Skype WiFi network is available to for you to get here.