A simple, dynamic & powerful tool
Wi-Trends revolutionises the way you and your customers view and use WiFi, dealing with compliance and all aspects of a managed WiFi service.
Often some WiFi technology is in place already – Wi-Trends operate with any WiFi equipment and can be installed alongside whatever is in place today, thereby giving users an upgrade opportunity to add the Wi-Trends technology and advantages right away.
Wi-Trends can show you valuable trends such as how many people logged into a venue on a particular day, what device was used, is the device authorized for connection, has the device and user complied with usage rules, are the users repeat or one-time visitors. Additionally multi-level user roles and permissions are available to give self-service access to suppliers, partners and customers.
Typically, Wi-Trends will analyze:
- overall dwell time and movement patterns within a venue
- repeat visitors and frequency of visits to (multiple) locations
- consumer habits comparison across different locations
- device types, OS and platform.
- volume of traffic, destination and engagement level
- BYOD and device on-boarding, using rules and MDM practices
Wi-Trends can show you:
- network traffic levels and peak times
- reliability of the edge network and historical monitoring data
- edge network speed and performance testing
- real-time monitoring and health status of the various locations
The intuitive web based interface allows you to see all this data live, along with power import and export capabilities. Additionally multi-level user roles and permissions are available to give self-service access to suppliers, partners and customers.